This project was to repair the VQ Building and the Vehicle Maintenance Building B4430 at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, MS.
FC Construction, LLC is a Small Business Administration (SBA) approved 8(a) company that was born out of Floor Co., LLC. As Floor Co. started expanding its portfolio of capabilities into the realm of general contracting, a decision was made to separate the General Commercial Construction effort under a separate company; hence, FC Construction was established.
- New Deck Coating and Repaired Gutter System
Vehicle Maintenance Building
- New Lighting, ACT, Flooring, Doors, and Paint. Repaired Termite Damage and Mold Damage
- Removed Asbestos Flooring and Installed New Interior Finishes
- New HVAC, Lighting, and Paint
- New Restroom Layout and Plumbing Systems/Finishes
- New Code-Compliant Fire Alarm and MNS System